Explanation Google cookie EU user consent
Here you can find the Google explanation about the use of personal data when you give your consent to crosleyradio.eu.
Are you under the age of sixteen?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
To offer our Website and Services we process personal data. "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person as defined in the Relevant Legislation.
We will not process your data without your consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?To use our Website and Services, we need the following data:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your residence
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your IP-address
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website:
We save the following data to your account: Passwords and usernames. This way, you don't need to provide us with your data again.
We may ask you to participate in market research. We shall use your data for the market research. We use that statistical data anonymously for Crosley Radio Europe. You can close the question list at any moment. We do not share your answers with others or make them publicly available. In addition, your answers are not connected to your email address.
If you participate in a campaign or contest, we ask the following data: Name, e-mailadres, phone number. This way, we can carry out the campaign and announce prize-winners. We also measure the responses to our advertising.
Crosley Radio Europe offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of (discount)offers and other news. We use an double opt-in system to be sure of your permission. This means that you verify your permission for any new confirmation. We ask you for this verification via an email that we send to the address you have given us. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
For your order we need your name, email address, address(es) and payment details. We will register, save and process your details to process your order efficiently and correctly. If necessary, we will also use that data for a subsequent guarantee. While processing your order we provide GLS, DHL, PostNL, Shopify, Visma Software B.V. relevant personal data.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
SecurityWe work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
- The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
- confidentiality statements for our employees
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with others. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes.We can share your data for example with payment providers, logistic partners or with using marketing tools. They will help with order processing, marketing and communication, data storage or with shipping orders. These parties are "processors" within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
You may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
CookiesCookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognise you as a previous visitor.
By storing cookies we make sure that:
- your items are kept in the shopping cart
- you shop safely at Crosley Radio Europe
- you are able to read and write reviews
- the Website works efficiently
- we are able to track bugs, errors and abuse on our Website
- we can test improvements
- we can advise you based on your former views and/or purchases
- you can share items via social media such as Facebook and Google
- you receive complete local information
You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don't want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies. You can read our cookie statement for more information: www.crosleyradio.eu/cookiestatement.
Your rightsThe data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can - on your request - send this copy to another party, so you don't have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
SF Distributions B.V.
3526 KV Utrecht
Data protection officer